Dremel MS20-01 Scroll saw
Scroll saws are the one dynamic invention we have all been on the lookout for as intricacy in furniture is what gives it its oomph factor and with the scroll saw- well, that’s just a given. Scroll saws are small electric or pedal operated saws that are used extensively to cut and saw intricate curves and grooves in wood, metal and other materials including plastics.
It is capable of creating curves with edges by means of pivoting its table.The fineness in a scrolls width and tooth generates the finesse it provides in the wood work.
The Dremel MS20-01 scroll saw is just another machine that does all of the above mentioned tasks with ease. Are you keen on do it yourself inventions and love to create rather than invest? Invest in this scroll saw and see how you magically recreate everything you see on the internet right in front of your eyes.
Features of the Dremel MS20-01 scroll saw
- The scroll saw has a dust port adaptor that helps keep the area of your work spic and span giving you more head space and space literally.
- It has a fast clamp base which attaches to the table without hassles and we are not talking about a specific table. We are talking about just about anything you rest things on.
- It comes with auto tensioning quick change mechanism for accessory change and optimal blade tensioning for better working of the machine.
- The detachable coping factor of this scrolls aw is another pro point as it allows the user to navigate and move around with the device anywhere acting as a great investment for handheld job accomplishment.
- It also comes with a variable speed control for the best functioning and cutting of materials.
- The blue edge guide locking levers that are clearly perched on the packaging of the scroll saw are not included in the kit. But fear not as this does not enhance the quality of the device in any way. It was just for your eyes to soak in!
- The item weighs about 4.7 pounds and has size dimensions ranging 18.5 x 14.5 x 4.8 inches.
- It has one handle included in the kit.
- It requires a power source to run the device and has a voltage of 120 volts. Thus as it is power charged, it includes no battery so you do not have to worry about running to the supermarket to by batteries once they get exhausted.
- It is equipped with 4 blades that give out a better accuracy of the device. The construction of the saw is slim and is highly light weight and is portable making it easy to use irrespective of geography.
Thus the simple help of a button and you are left whirling your device into the next big piece of art. Who knows you just might whizz up the next big thing in the furnishing world.
The cons of the device are
- The blade usually vibrates which in turn leads to a retardation in the accuracy of the cuts it provides. This is a major minus point of this scroll saw.
- The removing of blades may be a cake walk but the attachment of the same blades can prove to be quite an ordeal.
- The Dremel MS20-01 scroll saw accepts only specific designs of blades with pins which are required to be 4 inches long and 3 inches of teeth need to be present.
But despite the drawbacks it is still quite a hit in the market as it carries out your essential functions and isn’t that what we are all looking for? An easy answer to everything. Thus, the Dremel MS20-01 can be your answer to well, everything!