Are curves on your mind? Bring your thoughts down to wood and show off your skills in the intricate detailing you can give to your wood work with scroll saws. Gone are the days when you need to saw your saw into the wood and then brush the dust off and saw some more, and finally after putting in an hours effort, all you get is a broken piece of wood. That is when the ultimate test of patience takes place and to help increase your patience level as well as acting as an asset, the new Dewalt DW788 scroll saw, walks into your life and steals the show.
Dewalt DW788 Scroll saw features:
- It features the best including the double parallel link arm design that helps you acquire accuracy in the cuts you make and what’s more? The arm pivots from back to front bringing your comfort level to the zenith. This helps shorten the arm movement and leaves you with easier and comfortable operation.
- This parallel link arm design acts as a noise modifier and controls efficiently all the chaos and vibrations created from other scroll saws and saves you a great deal of embarrassment from being shouted at by your neighbours.
- Cutting down to the finest chase, the Dewalt DW788 is an exclusive device that have the capacity to allow you to switch blades with the least effort.
- The controlling factor of the on and off button adds to the laurels of this device and the upper arm on the front have the dust remover for residual dust to be blown away, blade tensioning lever, and the electronic variable speed to control your actions if you think you can’t keep pace.
- The arm lifts allow blades to be threaded through the wood or other materials used for deeper inside cuts.
- The positive aspects keep adding up as the crazy arm design helps keep the blade at a perpendicular angle in correspondence with the work so that the over cutting or under cutting of the material can be avoided to the maximum.
- The other asset is the oversized cast iron that offers amazing material support and can also be accessible at 45 degrees to the left or the right.
The other details to remember are
- Amp rating of 120 V AC which is 1.3
- Tool weight is about 56 lbs
- The weight amounts to 90.5500 lbs
- The stroke length it provides is ¾”
- The strokes offered per minute are 400 strokes to 1750 strokes per minute.
- The main question of many would be the depth of the cut it provides. It gives 2” of brilliant cuts.
Thus, the Dewalt DW788 comes with a cast table and 2 blades that can be easily mounted on your workbench as this device is best suited for start-ups and businesses. Enthusiastic wood workers or anyone who loves carving for a hobby or has a lot of time to spare, can check out this scroll saw for the amazing features it provides and the efficiency amounting to a 100% and promises a customer satisfaction guarantee. Highly budget friendly, for those counting the pennies in their pockets could collect all the left over coins and still purchase this as it is not a very highly priced scroll saw as it is not the kind to be used for industrial work and offers a long lasting service with the best intricate detailing you want to achieve in your wood work. The Dewalt DW788 scroll saw is a must have and the most recommended scroll saw for all amateurs and upcoming wood workers to enhance your hobby and maybe take it up as a profession.