Scroll saws are every beginners’ fetish and everyone desires the feel of it cutting through without any hassle of having to worry about expertise and precision. You must have seen that a scroll saw is the one element that can give your wood a complete makeover and can be rightly said to be the wood makeup machine! Having to hoard up on too many instruments because of their incapability to adjust different blades in a static motor? Say goodbye to those woes as you welcome the scroll saw that can easily incorporate and remove blades. For scroll saw fanatics, the Hegner scroll saw is a sturdy buy as it is built of cast iron is an absolutely necessity cum luxury.
The scroll saw comes with standard motor speeds. If you place the scroll saw on a table, the vibrations are never going to be a botheration. It has a 18″ long throat and the blade tension is highly adjustable. All you have to do is just turn the knob a little at the back of the arm. They provide a slight light on the flexible arm which acts as your afterglow! The dust nozzle blows your work area clear of all residues. This allows you to keep your line clear, making for a neat work area.
- The Hegner scroll saw has an electronic variable speed induction motor that gives you just the right amount of speed to carry out your tasks. The Hegner scroll saw speed ranges from 400-1400 SPM as compared to the other scroll saws as this is higher quality one than the other lesser quality ones out there.
- The stand does not come with the package but you can mount the scroll saw anywhere. Thus if you suffering from a severe cash and space crunch, you save up on both.
- The scroll saw has an 18″ long throat and helps you cut through larger and deeper materials.
- It has blade clamps that are on the base of the blade which helps you to change blades easily. A small cavity that that is found in the clamp is also found.
- A a Double Quicklock Tensioning System is in built in the scroll saw. This allows you to make innumerable cuts in the material for more precision.
- The quality of the scroll saw is so immaculate that irrespective of the material you are using, the scroll saw still emerges victorious.
Downside of the scroll saw:
- Unless you are a professional, and are dependent on a scrolls aw for longer periods of time, this is an expensive investment and is not recommended for amateurs.
- If the tension of the scroll saw is left unaltered ,a form of vibration may start arising.
Scroll down or scroll saw?:
The Hegner 18″ Variable Speed Scroll Saw is a major revelation when it comes to scrolls saws and there are a myriad number of scroll saws out there in the market for all you wood work enthusiasts as you set foot into some project that requires the precision only a professional can provide you with, but what you don’t know is that the professional you are looking for is the scroll saw right in front of you waiting to be ordered. Although it is quite an investment, we assure you that it will not be just a waste and lying on your shelves, but will prove to be quite the connoisseur in the world of wood work. This particular scroll saw exuberates glamour and has a sort of lucidity in its precision. Thus, if you are looking for grooves and cuts, make this scroll saw your best friend.