16” central machinery scroll saw
Luke Kirby once said “But with woodworking, it’s really sort of gratifying to be able to have an actual piece to touch and then step back and be able to share it”. Relatable? Woodworking is one third planning, one third execution and one third figuring out how to change your plan to cover up that mistake you made during the execution. Can recall the last error you made? Trying to cover up your flaws? The smartest answer to that is not to make any errors at all. Now how would you do that, you ask. The scroll saw of your dreams is right here staring at you as an answer. The 16” central machinery scroll saw is the safest and most precise scroll saw for all beginners out there.
Features of the 16” central machinery scroll saw
- Highly appealing to your wallets, the cost effective scroll saw thus makes it a hot buy.
- Is well equipped with a tilting table offering high performance and smoother action as this particular scroll saw is known for its versatility.
- It has a cast iron base that covers up all the vibration and noise ushered in during the work process.
- Offers better speed control which prevents bolting down of the other materials being used during the wood work and allows easier access and handling with the machine
- Make it your best friend as it has an in built air blower and is as good as all the high end machines that are way out of your budget.
- The 5” scroll blades can be removed and fit in again according to your necessity and comfort and require no extra hassle.
- It has a 16” throat and includes two blade adapters and two hex keys.
- It has a variable speed and can be adjusted ranging from a speed of 400 strokes per minute to 1600 strokes per minute.
- The motor runs on a 120 v with 60 HZ and is a single phase device
- It comes with a table that tilts to a 45 degree angle and comes with added perks. The dimensions of the table range from 10” to 16”.
- It also has a removable safety insert.
The 16” central machinery scroll saw can thus be added to the racks in your warehouse as the laurel to the crown and let everyone stroll down your workshop gloating at it in awe and reverence and hoping they could have one back home. Although it is a cost effective machine, this scroll saw does all the work of the best and finest more expensive scroll saws and is no less a superb asset in the world of scroll saws as it is a very easily adaptable machine rendering all the service you desire and cuts through glass, wood, plastic- you name it, it does it!
Fancy a new stool for the fire place? Your 16” central machinery scroll saw will aid and abet you in all the intricate designing you want to lay down on your piece of wood and bring out the best in your work so that you could flaunt it to all your guests and revel in glory. The scroll saw is a device that helps you cut and chisel, shape and design almost anything as it is a highly flexible instrument.
Although the pros are many the cons are a few:
- The dust blower that is in built in the device tends to lose its spark over time and can get a little rusty over time
- The 10 TPI blade which does not come with the set is the only thing that can cut through a 2” piece of wood.